- SmartDesk Connect
- Dual Monitor SmartDesk
- Shipping & Tracking
- Returns & Warranty
How do I install eGPU drivers?
WARNING! This step is only for SmartDesk Connect E (SDC-E).
Instructions for Mac
- Apple creates its own drivers which are included in macOS updates. No additional drivers are required as long as your mac is up to date.
Instructions for Windows
- Check for any existing AMD graphics drivers on the system. If found, completely uninstall to reduce issues or conflicts during the installation.
- Download the latest stable release of AMD Radeon RX 5500 drivers. Stable releases are indicated with "WHQL".
- Once downloaded, close all opened applications and connect your PC to the SmartDesk Connect.
- Run the executable file.
- Review the terms and conditions then click 'Accept and Express Install'.
- The install will begin once your AMD GPU is detected.
- Once installed, you may be prompted to restart your PC.
A Thunderbolt 3 port is required to connect. Select your laptop from the menu below to check the compatibility.
Your selected hardware is ready to connect with SmartDesk Connect E.
Your current operating system is ready to connect.
Make sure you are using Windows 10 version 20H2 or later.
Your selected hardware is not compatible.Take a look at list of supported laptops.
Your selected hardware has not yet been certified. Please contact us for further guidance.