- SmartDesk Connect
- Dual Monitor SmartDesk
- Shipping & Tracking
- Returns & Warranty
One of my screens stopped working.
- First, eject your laptop before unplugging the Thunderbolt cable. Click here to for instructions on how to eject.
- Next, unplug the AC power cable of the SmartDesk Connect from the wall socket.
- Wait for approximately 20 seconds before plugging the AC power cable back into the wall socket.
- Once plugged into wall, the system will power up and the following image will be displayed on all three monitors. This image will stay on screen only for 3 seconds.
5. After 3 seconds, the following image will be displayed on all three monitors indicating the system is ready for your laptop.
A Thunderbolt 3 port is required to connect. Select your laptop from the menu below to check the compatibility.
Your selected hardware is ready to connect with SmartDesk Connect E.
Your current operating system is ready to connect.
Make sure you are using Windows 10 version 20H2 or later.
Your selected hardware is not compatible.Take a look at list of supported laptops.
Your selected hardware has not yet been certified. Please contact us for further guidance.